A vacancy has arisen in the Office of Councillor for the Hednesford Town Council.

If you are a Local Government Elector for the above area you may request that an election is held to fill the vacancy. To request that an election, you must write to The Returning Officer at Cannock Chase Council, Civic Centre, Beecroft Road, Cannock, WS11 1BG Tel 01543 462621 by no later than 18 August 2017.

If ten local government electors make this request an election will be held.

If a request for an election is not received by the above deadline then the Parish Council will co-opt a person to fill the vacancy as soon as practicable in accordance with the Local Elections (Parishes & Communities) Rules 1986.

Peter Harrison
Town Council Manager/Clerk
Hednesford Town Council
Dated: 1 August 2017

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *